Article 1: Application of the Terms
Article 2: Compliance with the Terms, etc.
- 1. These Terms establish the Terms of the Photo Contest service “2017 Photo Contest #With_Mitsubishi_Motors” (henceforth, “Service”) held by MITSUBISHI MOTORS CORPORATION (henceforth, “Company”) and offered on the Company’s webpage (henceforth, “Webpage”) provided by Allied Architects, Inc. (henceforth, “Allied Architects”). The Terms apply to all parties (henceforth, “User”) who use the Service, regardless of method or purpose of usage, or whether corporations or individuals.
- 2. The User acknowledges that by using the Service, the User is considered to have agreed to the contents of the Terms and consented to their application.
The User will comply with the Terms and any rules, regulations, guidelines which are incident to the Terms, including but not limited to About This Contest (henceforth referred to collectively as “the Terms, Etc.”).
Article 3: Provision of Service
Article 4: Suspension of Service
- 1. In relation to the Service, Allied Architects will provide the User with the following services:
Viewing, uploading, and sharing of content including images and text, as well as features and services relating to those.
- 2. The User agrees in advance that, when deemed necessary by the Company or by Allied Architects, (i) the details of the Service may be supplemented and/or changed, and (ii) the use of the Service may be restricted.
- 3. The User agrees in advance that the Company has received no guarantee of any kind from Allied Architects, and that the Company does not provide any guarantee, regarding the quality and functionality of the Service or the accuracy, objectivity, utility, or any other property of any information provided through the Service.
The User agrees in advance that, if any of the following conditions occur, the Service may be interrupted or suspended in part or in whole without prior notice, and that the Company and Allied Architects bear no responsibility, regardless of the reasons or circumstances, in relation to any damage that may occur to the User or any third party as a result of the interruption or suspension of the Service.
Article 5: Attribution of Rights
(1) Difficulty in providing the Service, including but not limited to impediment to data transfer; natural disaster; social disturbance; hacking, cracking, or any other interference with the Service by a third party; or any cause relating to any of the preceding
(2) Any system malfunction relating to the Service
(3) The connection between the Service and media used by the User while using the Service is interrupted
(4) The Company or Allied Architects determines that it is necessary to interrupt or suspend the Service in part or in whole
Article 6: Prohibitions
- 1. The User agrees that any and all intellectual property rights and other rights to content uploaded by the User using of the Service or provided through any other method (henceforth, “User Content”) will belong to the Company.
- 2. The User declares and guarantees that User Content will not infringe upon the intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party.
- 3. Regarding User Content, in the event that a dispute arises between the User and a third party, the Company and Allied Architects bear no responsibility. If any intellectual property rights infringement or any other lawsuit is instituted against the Company as a result of the User’s use of the Service, the cost of defending lawsuits, damages payable and the cost of countersuit or settlement of claims for damages shall all be borne by the User.
Article 7: Disclaimer
- 1. In using the Service, the User shall not engage in the following:
(1) Submission of any User Content that causes discomfort to other users, including but not limited to any violent content, discriminatory content, or pornographic content
(2) Submission of any User Content which includes or promotes any illegal act, including but not limited to dangerous driving
(3) Any act that violates, or is suspected of violating, the rights of the Company or any third party, including but not limited to trademark rights, copyright, author’s rights, any other intellectual property rights, image rights, or publicity rights
(4) Any violation of the privacy of the Company or any third party, or any act that damages the prestige of, or confidence in, the Company or any third party
(5) Slandering the Company or any third party
(6) Collecting the personal information of any other user of the Service
(7) Offering services that resemble the Service, using the name of the Company, Allied Architects, the name of the Service itself, or any name resembling those
(8) Use of the name of the Company, Allied Architects or the name of the Service in the meta tags, etc. of any website operated by the User
(9) Obstructing the undisturbed operation of the Service by way of virus, unauthorized access, or any other method
(10) Any reproduction, editing, adaptation, distribution, or sale, etc. of information or services provided through the Service
(11) Engaging in any pyramid scheme, unlawful multi-level marketing, or any other illegal venture or equivalent conduct
(12) Inducing any third party to engage in any of the acts indicated in any of the above entries
(13) Any act that violates public order or morality, or is deemed inappropriate by the Company or Allied Architects
- 2. The User agrees in advance that the Company or Allied Architects may, in their sole judgment, interrupt or suspend the use of the Service, delete submitted, User Content or take any other corrective measure without prior notice in the event of any contravention of the preceding paragraph.
Article 8: Prohibition of Transfer of Rights
- 1. In the event that any damages occur consequent to the use of the Service, the User may not seek any restitution from the Company or Allied Architects for said damages. However, this does not apply in the event of bad faith or gross negligence on the part of the Company or Allied Architects.
- 2. The User shall defend and indemnify the Company and Allied Architects and hold the Company and Allied Architects harmless from and against any and all liabilities that may be asserted or arise by reason or out of the User’s failure or alleged failure to comply, in whole or in part, with any obligation provided in the Term of Use, Etc.
- 3. In the event that the User causes any damages to any other user or other third party in relation to the use of the Service, the User shall take full responsibility therefor.
The User shall not assign, transfer any rights or obligations relating to the Service, in part or in whole, to any third party.
Article 9: Applicable Laws
The Terms, Etc. shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan.
Article 10: Revisions to Rules
The User agrees in advance that the Terms, Etc. may be revised without prior notice to the User. However, if any revisions are made, the Company will endeavor to promptly provide notice to the User. Any use of the Service by the User after the notice shall be treated as the User’s consent on the revisions, and the revised Terms, Etc. shall apply thereafter.
If you have any questions, please refer to the FAQ below.